Carers Hub is a new partnership of three local charities and local authority assessment staff, who have joined together to create a focal point for unpaid carers, to get information and support they need.
Carers Hub aims to improve the quality of life of carers in Brighton & Hove by offering them a wide range of services and comprehensive local resources:
- Information/Advice/ Signposting
- Carers Awareness Training for Professionals
- Carers Assessments and Support
- Young Carers Project
- Home-based Respite to enable Carers to attend health-related appointments
- Supporting Carers who are caring for someone at the end of their life, and those who have been bereaved
- Peer Support for Carers
- Supporting Carers of people with Dementia
- Improving the Well-being of Carers through the Carers Reablement Project
Putting carer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do, Carers Hub is for carers of all ages.