Carers Hub is a partnership of three local charities and local authority assessment staff, who have joined together to create a focal point for unpaid carers, to get information and support they need. The partnership comprises The Carers Centre for Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove Crossroads Care, Brighton and Hove Alzheimer’s Society and Brighton and Hove City Council.
Carers Hub aims to improve the quality of life of carers in Brighton & Hove by offering them a wide range of services and comprehensive local resources:
- Carers Awareness Training for Professionals
- Carers Assessments and Support
- Young Carers Project
- Home-Based Respite to enable Carers to attend health-related appointments
- Supporting Carers who are caring for someone at the end of their life, and those who have been bereaved
- Peer Support for Carers
- Supporting Carers of people with Dementia
- Improving the wellbeing of Carers through the Carers Reablement Project
Putting Carer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do, Carers Hub is for Carers of all ages.