After this training you may wish to consider the following:
- What can your school/college put in place to support existing young carers?
- Do staff know who current young carers are (if appropriate)?
- What can you do to identify new young carers?
- Do staff know who your school/college’s key contact for young carers is? This person will likely lead on referrals to the Young Carers Project. Do pupils know who they can speak to?
- How will you communicate your support for young carers to other staff, pupils and parents?